Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
Magic: the Gathering - Wheels
What better way to pimp yo wheels than get some awesome Magic: the Gathering theme going.
There is however, a right way and a wrong way.
I couldn’t drive those, but props to those who do!
A compilation of my favorite teacher/school related posts
Taking notes for my future jobs
I really appreciate that talk, and talking everything out so it doesn’t seem like some bad high school cliche. So I guess that’s it. I’ll see you when I see you. I will always love you.
"If I can’t love you as a lover, I will love you as a friend."
Goodbye. At least for now.